KANKI Corporation (hereinafter KANKI) acknowledges the importance of private information obtained from our stakeholders and considers protection of that information as one of our important corporate activities. KANKI has established the following basic policy to ensure that all information shared with stakeholders is safe, reliable, and trustworthy, and has further ensured that all corporate staff are aware of, and compliant with, this policy.
- KANKI is compliant with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related laws and regulations.
- KANKI utilizes personal information only for the purposes, and within the boundaries, clearly stated on this website.
- KANKI preserves accurate and updated personal information while consistently striving to prevent unauthorized access to personal information as well as its leakage, loss, or damage; KANKI additionally sustains ongoing efforts to improve and correct information security.
- KANKI ensures prompt and serious responses to inquiries and disclosure requests concerning personal information.
2、Usage of personal information
KANKI clarifies the purpose of any request for personal information in advance and utilizes that information within the scope of its stated purpose. Should the need to utilize personal information extend beyond its stated scope, KANKI will contact the relevant stakeholder in advance to obtain consent for such usage. KANKI utilizes personal information under its protection for the following purposes:
- Personal information obtained by KANKI
- Conducting meetings
- Mailing documents
- Sending information
- Responding to inquiries and consultations
- Providing services, sales, etc.
- Conducting surveys
- Executing contracts
- Personal information related to job applicants
- Providing employment information/contacting applicants
- Managing corporate recruiting operations
3、Appropriate acquisition of personal information
KANKI obtains personal information through legal and fair means.
4、Provision of personal information
- KANKI neither discloses nor provides personal information to third parties, with the following exceptions:
- when consent is obtained from the individual concerned
- when required by law
- when required for the protection of the individual’s life, safety, or property in cases when obtaining consent from the individual concerned is difficult
- when entrusting the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of usage
- when another party assumes the activities due to a merger, group split, transfer, or other reason
- Despite the provisions in (1.) above, KANKI may provide addresses, names, and telephone numbers to our affiliated companies when it is deemed appropriate for them to respond to inquiries. In such cases, the individual concerned may request that such personal information not be provided to affiliated companies and that request will be honored.
5、Inquiries pertaining to personal information
Please use the inquiry form to contact KANKI with any requests pertaining to disclosure, correction, or deletion of personal information.
- Access information
In the interest of offering enhanced service, this site may acquire access log information through Google Analytics, which is provided by Google. KANKI appreciates your understanding in this matter. Any acquisition of access logs is not for the purpose of identifying customers’ personal information.
Google Policy and Contract
Handling of personal information in line with Google Contract and Policy
KANKI utilizes cookies in certain sections of this site in order to provide more satisfying customer usage. Cookie and IP address information are not considered personal information as they alone cannot be used to identify any given individual. Cookie information may be refused by adjusting your browser settings.
In effect as of November 4, 2008
Revised on April 8, 2022
Etsuro Otsu, President and CEO